With our expert technicians on hand we are prepared for your service call. We pride ourselves on our fast, efficient, and high quality service. We are dedicated to not only providing electrical services but building long lasting relationships with customers.
Why you should choose DW Evans for all of your electrical needs:
- Speed Your electrical woes or new project can’t wait for an amateur to develop a starter design and install it. Our experienced electricians can have your project designed and installed quickly and correctly.
- Safety When you work with our expert electrical team, your home’s safety is our top priority. We will make sure that the job gets done safely and that your new system operates safely for years to come.
- Quality If you want to get professional–grade electrical work that will stand the test of time and daily use, you need to work with a professional-grade electrical company like DW Evans. We are committed to high quality service and customer satisfaction.
Commercial buildings have their own unique set of electrical challenges. Offices, for example, must be well-lit, comfortable, secure, and, above all, reliably and consistently powered. When electrical problems arise in commercial settings, productivity and revenue could suffer, not to mention the time and money involved in repairs
Commercial Services, including but not limited to:
- Generator, auto transfer switches
- Preventative maintenance services
- Site utility work
- Telecommunications services
- Design/build cost analysis
Industrial electrical installation requires expertise, experience, attention to detail, and effective project management. The team at DW Evans has been exceeding these requirements for decades.
Industrial Services, including but not limited to:
- Electrical service repairs, upgrades and replacements
- Distribution power systems
- High and medium voltage substations
- Industrial control systems
- Generator installations
- Hazardous locations
- Variable speed drives
- Innovative construction alternatives
- Design/build value engineering services
- PLC controls
- Conveyor systems
- Automation systems
- Electrical installations or upgrades
- Wiring renovations
- Dedicated circuits and new outlet installation
- Service and panel upgrades
- Energy efficient lighting solutions
- Elevator circuitry installation and repair
- GFCI, RCD and isolated ground outlets
- Service contracts
- Site lighting
- Fire alarms
- All types of conduit installations
- Explosion type work
- Cable tray installations
Residential Services, including but not limited to:
- Electrical troubleshooting – A licensed electrician employed by the company will be sent over to your building in order to inspect your power systems and find the cause of your power failure. When it comes to electrical troubleshooting, the electrician will not only determine the cause of your power failure, but also take into account the necessary repairs and upgrades to make in order to keep your power systems operating smoothly.
- Short circuit repairs – A short circuit can occur when an active wire and an inactive wire touch each other. A lot of current then flows from the active wire to the inactive one, resulting in either a blown fuse or a tripped circuit breaker.
- Circuit breaker replacement – A tripped circuit breaker can either be the result of a short circuit or a ground fault, which in turn could result in a temporary power outage for that particular line as a safety measure to avoid overloading.
- Upgraded wiring/Rewiring – Wires can deteriorate under harsh conditions or be stripped of their insulation, which can cause a potential electrical or fire hazard. When this happens, the existing wiring should be replaced with new ones.
- Electrical extensions – Wiring can either be too short or too stretched out to provide a reliable power connection, which could result in the wire posing as a potential hazard. This is because stretched-out wiring is more prone to snapping especially under strong winds and bad weather.
Call (919) 383-6020 or fill out the Service Call Log Sheet Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org