D.W. Evans Electric stands firm on ‘Safety First.’ Having a Safety Director on staff, countless hours of employee trainings and proper equipment for the job, we see this as a small investment to the safety awareness for employees and fellow tradesman.
It is the policy of D. W. Evans Electric to provide a safe, accident-free and healthy work environment for everyone. Excellent safety and health conditions do not occur by chance; they are the result of diligent work and careful attention to company policies by everyone.
Effective safety demands cooperation on everyone’s part.
Safety and health is every bit as important as productivity and quality. If a job cannot be done safely, it will not be done.
D. W. Evans Electric’s Safety Director is a:
- American Red Cross Certified Instructor
- Approved OSHA 10 & 30 hour Instructor for the Construction Industry
- Approved Aerial Lift, Fork Lift and Scissors Lift Safety Instructor
- Approved Arc Flash Safety Instructor
- NC Department of Labor Webcast Participant
D. W. Evans Electric’s employees are:
- Arc Flash Safety Trained
- OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Certified
- First Aid Trained for Adult, Child and Infant CPR
- Fork Lift Certified
- Aerial Lift, and Scissors Lift Certified
- Powder Actuated Tool Certified
- Safety Equipment Inspection and Maintenance Trained